Peryer Construction WGTN Limited
Peryer Construction is owned and operated by Bill and Jan Peryer.
With over 30 years experience in the construction industry they have a proven track record as Main Contractor spanning the light commercial, industrial, educational and accommodation sectors of the construction industry.
Previous projects include:
- Design & build of commercial developments
- New-build commercial and industrial facilities
- Extensive seismic structural strengthening projects
- Multi-housing accommodation and retirement villages
- Critical timing of commercial retail and government fit-outs
- Extensive alterations & additions to existing domestic residences
- New-build and refurbishment of educational facilities whilst in use
Peryer Construction has a strong successful team of long-term employees and managers who are familiar with current building standards and take pride in producing quality workmanship with programme performance, whilst complying with site behaviour and Health and Safety expectations. These key elements are complimented by many attending sub-contractors.
Management and administrative support is directed from Peryer Construction’s office situated at Unit 8, 110 Whakatiki Street, Upper Hutt.
It is our goal to achieve a positive experience and result for our clients, on all projects.
- We value communication, integrity and respect at all levels.
- We value quality and workmanship across all facets of the construction phase.
- We recognise that goodwill and honesty are paramount to achieving and maintaining a successful business relationship with our clients.
Peryer Construction offers:
- Proven track record
- Professional management strategies & direction
- Performance monitoring & quality control systems
- Qualified and experienced site supervisors and site staff
- Long-term, stable workforce and police vetted construction staff
- Accredited Site Safe procedures & hazard identification practices
- Smooth & efficient coordination of sub-trade response and performance
- Proactive communication & approach to construction issues & problem solving
- Positive implementation & involvement to achieve budget and deadline restraints
- Commitment to deliver top management support that will enhance site performance
- Produce and deliver top results that guarantees continual business relationships
Peryer Construction strives to provide consistent satisfaction and service to all clients. Bill and Jan believe in not only building quality physical structures, but also building relationships with clients based on honesty and integrity.
Peryer Construction’s resources and systems allow coordination and operation of several contracts concurrently, throughout the greater Wellington region as far north as Otaki.
Peryer Construction considers the success of any project hinges on the project personnel involved.
Every contract has a designated Site Foreman and carpentry team assigned based on experience, proven performance, coordination skills and their understanding of time and budget constraints. This ensures consistency and ownership by the site team in their individual projects, from the commencement of the contract through to final completion, maintenance and compliance periods.
BILL PERYER – Company Director/Manager
As Director and Owner of Peryer Construction WGTN Limited, Bill has overall responsibility for performance and management, including tendering and contract negotiations. With advanced trade qualifications, extensive knowledge of the building industry and a pro-active management style, Bill forms honest and collaborative working relationships with clients and project personnel.
Bill’s prime motivation is to ensure satisfaction of clients’ across all facets of the construction process. His pro-active, ‘hands-on’ approach to site management, and emphasis on client liaison provides clients with hassle-free programme performance and quality workmanship.
JAN PERYER – Company Manager
Jan is a co-owner of Peryer Construction WGTN Limited. She has extensive experience in company, credit, office, property and financial management, and has day to day responsibility for collating and submitting tenders.
With an eye for detail, excellent time management skills and a ‘can do’ attitude, Jan is adept at responding promptly to contract queries and as Company Manager oversees all contract documentation including the Council compliance process for CCC.
As Health & Safety Manager also for our company, Jan has an integral role and management of our company processes and reporting.
Together with Bill and Jan Peryer, the following personnel would have direct management involvement in all projects: Our People
Health and Safety Systems
Peryer Construction has an enviable record of Health & Safety and is a Site Safe member. All staff hold a minimum Site Safe Construction Passport.
Site Safe systems ensure safety standards are maintained on all building sites. These include:
- Site Specific Health & Safety Policy
- Hazard Identification & Control check list
- Hazard Monitoring and reporting
- Regular Staff Tool box meetings
- Site Specific Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Weekly overview of Health & Safety at scheduled site meetings
- Weekly management reports undertaken by our Contracts Manager